National Conference 2017 - as it happened
Live updates from the 2017 National Road Safety Conference, which took place in Manchester (14-15 Nov).
- The Big Picture (14 Nov - 13.00-14.50)
- Public health, sustainability, active travel & road safety casualty reduction (14 Nov -15.20-17.00)
- The Big Debate: Will ‘driverless cars’ be good or bad for road safety? (15 Nov - 09.00-09.45)
- Behavioural Change Techniques (BCTs) in road safety interventions (15 Nov - 09.45-11.15)
- Question Time (15 Nov - 11.45-13.00)
- Topical Topics (15 Nov -14.00-16.00)
New website includes members’ portal and info on training courses etc
Apply for Corporate Membership of Road Safety GB
Road Safety campaigns, research, data and help forum
NRSC 2017 | Manchester | 14-15.11.17
Click here to watch the presentations
YDF 2018 | RAC Club, London | 25.4.18
For more info and to register to attend click here...
Project EDWARD - 21 September 2017
For more info click here...
AROUND THE WEB
Could a hacker hijack your connected car?
BBC News looks at whether a rise in ‘over the air’ software updates means the risk of hacker hijack is also increasing.
The driving test trial
The findings of a DVSA trial, conducted with the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), released to coincide with the new driving test changes.
THINK! ‘pink kittens’ mobile phone advert
Click here to subscribe for weekly news alert