BMW and the social motorcycling app REALRIDER have announced a deal through which all new BMW motorcycle owners will be offered a complimentary 12-month subscription to the premium REALsafe service.
Improved arrangements for accident investigation, the creation of an independent advisory body for road safety, and stronger leadership from central Government are three of the key recommendations in a new report published yesterday.
A new report and ‘road safety dashboard’ published today (26 March) by PACTS and Direct Line Car Insurance calculates the casualty rates for residents of each Parliamentary constituency relative to the local population.
The organising committee for the 2015 National Road Safety Conference has issued a call for papers from anyone interested in presenting at the event.
Wirral Council’s road safety team has staged a ‘mock trial’ to highlight the potential consequences for a company if one of their workers is involved in a road traffic collision while driving for work.
A new study has concluded that Bikeability training improves a child’s ability to perceive and respond to the on-road hazards faced by cyclists.
- Shortlist unveiled for 2015 FirstCar Awards (0)
- Government announces ‘door to door’ funding (0)
- More dates unveiled for ADI course (0)
- Central Bedfordshire unveils 'OSCAR' (1)
- Bristol unveils 10-year ‘safe systems’ plan (1)
- Partnership launches bikers’ safety campaign (1)
- Put traffic police back on the streets, urges GEM (10)
- Re-run for ‘Never too good’ campaign (1)
- Free child road safety resources made available to support Global Road Safety Week (1)
- Driving test needs overhaul: IAM (5)
- ingenie to sponsor Young Driver Focus 2015 (0)
- Speakers all agree ‘20’s Plenty’ (7)
- Competition sets out to find Britain’s best motorcycle rides (5)
- DfT’s road collision website to close (1)
- TfL plans more pilots but ABD calls for 20mph moratorium (3)
- TRL study could enhance electric vehicle take up (0)
- Tots take part in Beep Beep! Day (0)
- Free course for Blackpool’s older drivers (0)
- Cities shortlisted for low emission funding (0)
UN Global Road Safety Week 2015
4-10 May 2015: what's happening here in the UK?
Practitioner database published... Child resources for download FOC... General progress update...
Academy news /
Drink driving /
Driver tiredness /
Driving at work /
Drug driving /
General news /
Mobile phones /
Research & evaluation
RSGB news /
Statistics & data /
Vehicles & Technology /