In an attempt to boost safety and mutual respect, GEM Motoring Assist has published a series of simple safety tips for motorcyclists and other road users.
Everton’s Ross Barkley and Liverpool’s Adam Lallana have teamed up to support the City of Liverpool’s “principal road safety campaign”, the 20 effect.
The organising committee for the 2015 National Road Safety Conference is reminding people that the deadline for papers from anyone interested in presenting at the event is Friday 1 May 2015.
The IAM says it is dismayed at the “lack of priority” given to road safety by the main political parties in their election manifestos.
The Nottinghamshire Road Safety Partnership is organising a training event to help business of all sizes adopt driving practices that will reduce collisions, save lives and reduce operational costs.
Bristol is to be the first city in the world to install a cyclist sensor alert system on a number of buses operating in the city.
Birmingham Road Safety Partnership has launched a new campaign which urges young people to drive as they would if their nan or an older relative was in the car with them.
- Birmingham to host ADI course (0)
- Road safety charity reports big rise in demand for support (1)
- 30,000 pupils complete pedestrian training scheme (0)
- SMMT launches van safety campaign (1)
- Campaign highlights seatbelt dangers (0)
- ETP initiatives acclaimed at awards ceremony (4)
- 22 countries participate in speed 'marathon’ (38)
- Young Driver Focus 2015: live reports from the conference hall (5)
- BUSK campaigns on behalf of coach drivers (7)
- West Berkshire pupils encouraged to engage with #SaveKidsLives (0)
- New report outlines road safety strategies for keeping children safe (4)
- Stickers help HGV drivers ‘know their limits’ (0)
- Car seat clinics mark Global Road Safety Week in Hull (0)
- IAM points to SMART motorways' confusion (1)
- Brake announces dates and themes for Road Safety Week 2015 (0)
- Top marks for new school play and workshop (0)
- Discussion forums scheduled for Global Road Safety Week (0)
UN Global Road Safety Week 2015
4-10 May 2015: what's happening here in the UK?
Practitioner database... Child resources for download FOC... Resources for educators FOC... Discussion forums... Overview...
Australian commercial which highlights the role parents play in shaping the driving behaviour of their children.
Academy news /
Drink driving /
Driver tiredness /
Driving at work /
Drug driving /
General news /
Mobile phones /
Research & evaluation
RSGB news /
Statistics & data /
Vehicles & Technology /